Saturday, June 25, 2005

I could take no more. Really Bad Movies needed a different look anyway. the text located at the bottom of the page was driving me nuts. anyway, need still to fix some of the links. I added a couple and plan to add more down the line, and fine tune the look, tho my knowledge of basic html and programming remains nil, soon. like Bowie sang, Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes/Turn and face the Strange//Don't tell us to grow up and out of it, etc. etc. um, does that quite apply? naw, but I love the song anyway, and sing it to myself regarding any change I face, big and small.

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Tom Beckett said...

The new look is a good look. Glad to see you've added comments.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

thanks, hermano. and please use the comments liberally. any time you please. that is what it's for. I think.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger mark young said...

excellent, dude!
& glad the comments box has been added.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger gina said...

Looks great!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Jean Vengua said...

Hey it looks good. Did you have to save all your archives, first? I want to change my template, too, but I don't have time to save everything, and I'm afraid I'll lose it all in the process.

j

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Alex Gildzen said...

wowzer my man. just back from another trip & trying to catch up. I clickd on yr site & thot I was in the wrong place.

big improvement.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

thanks everyone. Jean, just follow the instructions on how to change the template, archives are automatically transfered intact. however, yr links and other modifications done by you will not, so go to yr template, copy it and paste and save it on a word file. then when you change templates you have yr links saved and you are able to again copy and paste them back into yr new template.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home