Friday, July 28, 2006

shit, i'm a bit tired and speaking of loops, i'm feeling, well, rather loopy. so forgot to quote this great response regarding the first poem that awoke the possibilities of poetry by hassen i read today at the older blog poets9for9:

This poem woke me to the possibilities of a certain perspective of Life! poetry being my/a reflection of it. I'm not so interested in the possibilities of my poetry as I am the possibilities of my life. In any case this one poem contains lots of stuff that turns me on wonder, imagery, play with reality/convention, simultaneous seemingly conflicting truth, silliness/absurdity especially regarding such things as mortality.

and check out these gorgeous texts by irish poet billy mills i ran across a few nights ago. that dude is amazing, methinks.

now a few things to do left, then night-night

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your entry about poetry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home