Saturday, March 04, 2006

reading tomorrow night in celebration of the 5th anniversary of richard hansen's micro-press poems-for-all. hansen has organized a month-long series of readings and exhibits in honor of the anniversary. here is the schedule of events. hansen asked me to choose some poems published in the series. it is quite a list, and i'm taken by the breadth and depth of poets he's published, poets and poet-bloggers such as crag hill, geof huth, rob mclennan, jon leon, aaron belz, donna kuhn, steve dalachinsky, a.d. winans, to name just a few. drop by and say hi. i'll be the guy wearing glasses.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Geofhuth said...

Hey, Richard, try to get a copy or two of my poems-for-all leaflet for me from Richard Hansen. I've never gotten one.

Geof

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

geof:

have one, backchannel me yr snail mail address and i'll send it right out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home