Wednesday, July 10, 2013

troubles

i gots troubles, well not really, but i had written a couple movies reviews last night.  then blogger was effing up and i couldn't publish them.  my dashboard got all wonky.  i couldn't understand it.  and today, the same thing.  oh shit.  nothing like having something not work when it supposed to work.  frustrating as all hell.

but then i was thinking.  my browser is old.  i use IE 8 which i guess is, in techie talk, like ancient.  a lot of sites warn me to upgrade my browser.  so now i'm using firefox and wha la! blogger is back to its usual self.

my frustration level is a little less than furious now.  i lost the movie reviews.  i can write them again.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger cd__ said...

Richard, sent you an email about the new group with invite ~ dude, that's my favorite word these days.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger cd__ said...

yeah dude, you gotta change to firefox. waybetter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home