Wednesday, December 15, 2021

i was standing at the checkout line at safeway with a few items & a six pack of beer the young guy ahead of me was friendly & talkative [but wearing no mask the only one i saw in the supermarket thusly unadorned] i do what i can try to remain friendly [even tho inside i was screaming wear yr mask!] what can one do but live in this world that is created for us even as we try to help in its creation too but when it was my turn the clerk asked for my birthdate because of the beer & the friendly unmasked dude turns around & jokingly asked me they can't make up a date for you & i say i agree as i roll my eyes & say to him it was only just yesterday when i was young

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


wear yr fucking mask!

831

 

Post a Comment

<< Home